7th Grade Math Review Packet
Looking for a good way to review core concepts with your 7th graders? This math review packet covers some of the major topics taught in 7th grade math.
– all four operations with integers (including order of operations problems with integers)
– all four operations with rational numbers (positive and negative decimals, fractions, and mixed numbers)
– solving one- and two-step equations
– solving proportions and percent problems
– area, perimeter, circumference, surface area, and volume
The packet contains 100 questions for the students to solve, as well as worked-out examples and descriptions of how to solve the various types of problems. An answer key is also included.
This math packet would make an excellent summer math packet for 7th grade students, but it would also be a great August/September back to school review for 8th graders, as well as good practice of core concepts before standardized or state testing for any middle school student. It also would be great to leave for emergency sub plans!