Adding Rational Numbers (Positive & Negative Fractions & Mixed Numbers) Bingo
Review adding rational numbers (positive and negative fractions & mixed numbers) with this fun and challenging bingo game!
The rational number addition questions in this game range in difficulty level as some questions contain two positive fractions/mixed numbers and others contain negative fractions/mixed numbers. Some require students to convert improper fraction answers to mixed numbers and some require students to borrow with mixed numbers.
This product includes:
– A sheet listing the 40 questions and answers – serves as an answer key and an easy way to ask the questions if playing with the whole class
– The 40 questions on individual cards without the answers – can be used as task cards or for individual/small group bingo games
– 40 unique student bingo cards (10 pages/4 cards per page)
– 4 blank bingo cards (1 page/4 cards)
– Instructions on how to play the game in your class