Decimal Division Math Bingo - Math Review Game
Review dividing decimals with this fun and challenging bingo game!
The decimal division questions in this game vary in difficulty level. Some questions are on dividing decimals by whole numbers, while other questions require students to divide decimals by decimals. The divisors in the questions have either 0, 1, or 2 decimal places, while the dividends range from no decimal places to 3 decimal places.
This product includes:
– A sheet listing the 40 questions and answers – serves as an answer key and an easy way to ask the questions if playing with the whole class
– The 40 questions on individual cards without the answers – can be used as task cards or for individual/small group bingo games
– 40 unique student bingo cards (10 pages/4 cards per page)
– 4 blank bingo cards (1 page/4 cards)
– Instructions on how to play the game in your class